Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Blog Post Ever!!

So to start off I will tell you all about us and what is going on in our lives! Justin and I got married on December 29th 2007 and have been having a blast together. Right now we are living in my parents basement and looking for a place of our own. We are expecting a baby on February 26th of this year and we are super excited!

During the Day Justin works for JBL Exteriors doing Siding and soffet facia. At night when he has projects he spends his time in the garage painting things. He is really talented and i am very proud of him and what he acomplishes. He recently got a new calling at church doing something in the scouts helping the boys to get their eagles. He seems to really like this calling.

I am a Master Esthetician and i spend my days at home with our fun little dog bubbles taking appointments for waxing people and occasionally going to other peoples houses for larger things. (which gets harder with my growing belly) I got a new calling in the Young womens being the Sports director (funny thing because i am not very athletic) I am trying hard to learn and do good in my calling.

I thought i would start a blog because it seems the thing to do... I havent started one sooner because i thought we dont really have many interesting things going on in our lives. BUT since we will be having a baby i thought this might change. lol We will see! I hope you enjoy reading our blog and keeping up with us in this cyber world!

No comments:

Post a Comment