Friday, August 20, 2010

Its been a while!







Well.... Where shall I start?



It has been a while since I have posted anything on here. There has been a lot of changes in our little family.






Ill start with Justin. Just last week he left to Winnamucca Nevada to work as an experimental driller. He is staying for four weeks and than he gets to come home for two weeks. He is going to do this hopefully no longer than six months than he can work at kenicott, but we will see. This job is a great opportunity for him and will definitely help us out financially. I'm sure he wants to come home very bad and we will have so much fun when he does!






Me (Susan) .... I have just been hanging around with cooper trying to stay busy to pass the time while Justin is gone. I have been at my parents house a lot and gone to the temple twice this week. I go walking a lot and to the pool. I am still thinking of hobbies to do that aren't too time consuming with cooper around. Any ideas ???? I'm open to any suggestions. Lol and if anyone wants me to come and visit them ... or vice verse ... you know... I'm pretty bored these days. haha






COOPER! He is getting SO big. He will be six months old in a couple of weeks. I cannot believe how fast time really does fly when you have growing child! He is doing so good. He learned how to roll when he was a little over four months and has been rolling all around since. He Can sit up unsupported as of about two weeks ago and now.... dun dun dun ... He is pretty darn close to crawling (which scares me very much!) He is such a cutie pie and getting such a fun personality!






That is pretty much it with us..... until next time. xoxo's

2 comments:

  1. We should get together to help pass the time by! He sure is getting big, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Love the photos! Getting ready to crawl is such an exciting time! It was my favorite at least. Vasu would lift his big head off the ground with his tiny neck, look at me with his huge eyes and give me the proudest "I can do it Mom" smile! Thank you for updating!

    ReplyDelete